Re: India's place in the world....

You talk about "principles of forming US nation/state" where slavery was a big
part of that country's equation!

What you say about self-interest not being there among Indians is exactly
opposite....I feel that Indians have too much self-interest and we do not
think of the society as a whole!  For individuals to have meaningful
self-interest there must be a society in which they can build their dreams
from within.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.