Re: indias pakistan troubles

Do you know the numbe of Non-muslims who are Criminals of all types and
the amount of violence they have committed ? What happened in Delhi
after Indira's death and who was responsible ? Who broght down the Babri

masjid ? How many of them have committed various economic scams ? There
are a number of other violence-offenders (be it physical violence,
economical, racial, religious, sexual or moral vioelnce) who are
non-muslims.
It is the "Hindu" rulers who have never treated non-hindus (including
muslims) as equals and in the name of "minorities", they have created
bigger & bigger gulfs between different religions and have divided
people with every possible excuse.
This division is what is responsible for the problems today.

What is required today is to reconcile every aspect of our past and
present -- as a species -- should be reconciled; every aspect of human
relations, endeavor, art, culture, science, history, etc. should be
reconciled. Without reconciliation,
there could be no integration; and without integration, there could be
no going forward. Without going forward, there is no future. Without
future, there could only be death. Reconciliation or death. Nothing in
between.

My Dear Shekhar Rao, the first lesson of hatred was taught to me by my
family,
the (Hindus). Let me not go into the details, but, if you go into into
your childhood and try to examine the upbringing, you will see many new
things there that could be eye-opene.

Shekhar Rao wrote:
>     only to remind Sudhir.  Some eye openers may be.
>
> 1.    Pak wins        they celebrate
> 2.    70-80% of the underworld are them
> 3.    News in Bihar or elsewhere of kidnapping and murder more than
> often
> involve their names
> 4.    No family planning for them.
> 5.    Their law is different from the law of land and they do not
agree
> the constitutional law
> 6.    They do not say PLEDGE (India is My Country) in their schools
> 7.    They do not believe in singing National Anthem
>
>         WHY?
>
>         HAVE WE NOT CONSIDERED AND TREATED THEM AS INDIANS IN INDIA.
>
> Shekhar

cross-purposes
> > and this is the fault of the human-beings that create the problems.
> > Power (be it Political, religious or from any other aspect of social

> > life) is today in teh hand of Corrupt ones. And the fault of this is
:

> > We the common people have stopped bothering about social aspects of
> life
> >
> > and are concerned (if at all) just with our Career (earnign money)
and