Re: indias pakistan troubles

"Shekhar Rao" wrote:

>Ritu's views are very practical on personal and smaller terms but not
>mature
>enough.  Today as rightly told, there we do not see any point in
keeping

>Kashmir.  We give in Kashmir (India's crown) today the next demand
would
>be
>for Punjab and Rajastan from Pakistan and Eastern states from China and

>we
>go on keeping to ourselves may-be a few states in the south and the
>west.

KAshmir is India's crown in rhetoric only, I am talking practical
politics.
All our crown does is make us bleed - lives and money. As for the rest,
why
on earth would Pakistan want Punjab and Rajasthan? For that matter, even
if
Pakistan wants Kashmir, that is not a valid reason for us to keep on
wasting
resources to forcibly make the Kashmiris stay. We need to find a better
reason than either rhetoric or foiling Pak.

And yes, the eastern states would go away too, maybe they'll even join
China. So? After all, they don't want to be in India either. I just
don't
understand why we want people who don't want us....

>         How about that.  So if we want Kashmir, fight and take under
>India's
>fold the entire kashmir (including PoK) and some Pak provinces and then

>let
>them fight the battle to get back their own provinces instead we doing
>the
>same.  DECLARE A WAR AND TAKE MORE THAN THAT IS OUR'S ONLY THEN THESE
>SCOUNDRELS WOULD KNOW WHAT IT IS TO HARASS.

Did you even think this through? Are you sure I am the immature one?

>Universal Law, you do not retaliate, others feel you are weak
>and
>cowards.

International Law - Any state that starts a war/invasion would be
inevitably
opposed by most of the rest.

Ritu