Re: India's place in the world....

vamsi@siliconcorp.com wrote:

>I am curious to know if Ms. Ritu has a vision and purpose for India
other
>than
>to criticize India and Indians?  If so, please share it with us.

Two points at the outset:

1]A statement of fact is not a criticism, or at least not malicious
criticism.

2] Yes, I have a plan. And I will be glad to share it with you when I am

ready to.

Now, onto the subject of the mail:

If I do not agree with your assessment of India, point out the reasons
why I
am wrong. Do not impugn my character, motives or loyalties.

If you do not agree with my view of India, ask me for my reasons.

Ritu