Re: indias pakistan troubles

"Shekhar Rao" wrote:

>     only to remind Sudhir.  Some eye openers may be.
>
>1.    Pak wins        they celebrate

ALL of them?

>2.    70-80% of the underworld are them

Based on whose information, what statistics?

>3.    News in Bihar or elsewhere of kidnapping and murder more than
>often
>involve their names

And as often involves names of hindus...

>4.    No family planning for them.

Of course, all Hindus only have 2 kids, the rest are adopted from the
suffering street orphans...

>5.    Their law is different from the law of land and they do not agree

>the constitutional law

They have been given this option by the govt.

>6.    They do not say PLEDGE (India is My Country) in their schools

How many of their schools have you attended?

>7.    They do not believe in singing National Anthem

Again, what is the source of this information?

>         WHY?
>
>         HAVE WE NOT CONSIDERED AND TREATED THEM AS INDIANS IN INDIA.

Look up at the mail above and get your answer.

Ritu