Re: indias pakistan troubles

Ritu's views are very practical on personal and smaller terms but not
mature
enough.  Today as rightly told, there we do not see any point in keeping

Kashmir.  We give in Kashmir (India's crown) today the next demand would
be
for Punjab and Rajastan from Pakistan and Eastern states from China and
we
go on keeping to ourselves may-be a few states in the south and the
west.

        How about that.  So if we want Kashmir, fight and take under
India's
fold the entire kashmir (including PoK) and some Pak provinces and then
let
them fight the battle to get back their own provinces instead we doing
the
same.  DECLARE A WAR AND TAKE MORE THAN THAT IS OUR'S ONLY THEN THESE
SCOUNDRELS WOULD KNOW WHAT IT IS TO HARASS.

        Universal Law, you do not retaliate, others feel you are weak
and
cowards.

Shekhar