Re: American Military presence in Pakistan?

What I wanted to know is if anyone on this forum IS concerned about the
military build up of another country in India's backyard?!!  Do we, Indians,
have any serious sense of sovereignty and liberty or do we become buddies with
anyone when the wind blows in our direction?

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

--
Sincerely,