Re: indias pakistan troubles

Mr. Rajeev Sinha,
You wrote: "The world history is replete with the =

heinous crimes perpetrated in the name of Islam"
To be fair, we need to remind ourselves, that history is
in fact replete with crimes committed in the name of
religion. What about the crusades of Christianity? And =

What about Hinduism which has treated a section of its =

own population worse than animals for thousands of years?
If you are a Hindu, you will probably tell that this
is not really what Hinduism stands for. Many Muslims
hold a similar view too, with regard to crimes committed
in the name of Islam.
It may be so that we see more terrorism, murders, =

imposing dress/culture code etc in Islamic claimants =

than any other.
Terrorism is terrorism whether committed by a fanatic
Muslim or a fanatic Christian or a fanatic Hindu. My
opinion is that we should counter such faulty religious
ideologies with what we consider to be correct or
better ideology/philosophy. Merely isolating a religion
and making it responsible for all the evil (which we all
humans have committed) will only worsen
the things and will be yet another crime in the
name of religion.

Also, I would like to hear your view on why you think =

Mr. Gandotra as the most strange person?
You wrote:
"I read Mr. Gandotra's views with interest. He is a =

non-believer of Hinduism which makes him the most strange
person in the world. It's the fault of his upbringing"

Thank you,
Sunil.