Re: indias pakistan troubles

Hi,
India is only a political entity not a social unity. Therefore we can
continue to talk about India's greatness in vacuum. the empty vessel
INDIA
made too much of noices without acknowledging that INDIA is nobody in
the
international politics. This may be a good market, that doesnot mean
india
is a known entitity in the world.
Let us not waste time on this; let us consider every one as equal human
being and work together to reach the designed destiny.