Re: indias pakistan troubles

Hi,
Before talking about any fundamentalism let THE GREAT INDIANS talk about

their own fundmentalism and find a concious solution. Let them learn to
treat fellow indian as human beings.
When this country has been in distrust the world didnot cry for you. in
fact
many of the nations supported indian enemies militarily also.
Fundmentalism is sown by world political economy. The USA has been a
great
manupulator of trade and market, and now realise the days for others
like
India is not too far.
If indians are there in America that is only to earn little  more money.

Therfore avail the opportunity, earn money, enjoy life and be good human

being. If possible try to help aspiring youngsters.
That would be a great help to all
bye

>From: "Rajeev Sinha" <rajeevksinha@hotmail.com>
>To: debate@indiapolicy.org
>Subject: Re: indias pakistan troubles
>Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:28:35 -0700 (PDT)

>I read Mr Gandotra's views with interset. He is a non believer of
>Hinduism
>which makes him the most strange person in the world.It's the fault of
>his
>upbringing. The world is fed up with the Islamic Fundamentalists. The
>world
>history is replete with the heinous crimes prepetrated in the name of
>Islam.
>Have we not ,Mr Gandotra, bled enough blood in the name of Islamic
Jehad
>?
>Ask those who have lost their loved ones on the alter of this barbaric
>terrorism !
>Unfortunately, the Indian people have weakest political will to solve
>this
>problem. Probably Mahatma Gandhi ( whom I adore as a divine
incarnation)

>could not anticipate the Islamic Fundamentalism. But , if in this
>juncture
>we do not take hard step against the fundamentalists,we will be doomed
>for
>ever. In china, the rules are very tough. Similarily we need to have
>such
>kinds of rules like possession of illigal arms should warrent immidiate

>capital punishment in public. Only such kinds of strictness will solve
>these
>kinds of problems.
>So far as Kashmir Solutions are concerned,the government need not ask
>any
>political parties or go for any human rights benedictions. The moment a

>terrorist is captured he must be shot dead immediately. How did we
solve
>the
>Punjab problem ? Wasn't it a tit for tat tactics.
>Besides that the next thing is to bomb Pakistani training camps. No
>other
>country will ever come for Pakistan's support at this juncture. The
>world
>knows that it has been perpetrating terrorism in the subcontinent for
>such a
>long time.
>So be prepared for the worst and exterminate the Muslim clergies
>(Kathmullah)and all those who support Islamic terrorism (Jihad)
directly