Re: India's place in the world....

Hi,
Historically there was no India before 1947. I feel ashamed to claim as
an
Indian where the so called Indians cannot allow a system sustain, they
refuse to treat fellow citizens as human being, they are too much of
communalistic, they too much of self centered creatures and what not.
People
become patriotric just because smoe highly paid coolies are under
threat.
Its nonsense. Its shame.
There fore donot talk about all these. Appropriate the opportunity to
make
enough money and enjoy as it comes to
and try to be a human being.
>From: vamsi@siliconcorp.com
>To: debate@indiapolicy.org
>Subject: India's place in the world....
>Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 17:37:16 -0700 (PDT)

>I believe India is the only hope for this planet in this century -
India