Re: American Military presence in Pakistan?

We do not need to worry about that because now it is bad days for
pakistan...I feel pakistan is now sandwitched between america and muslim
fundamentalist...If they support america then there is possibility that
there might be a civil war in pakisthan...Remember when musharaf ordered
to disarm the fundamentalist, he has to backoff as fundamentalist has
threatened him...So is the influence of fundamentalist...secondly if he
parts with america then afghan jehadis will not help in fighting in
Kashmir...  and if they does not help america then america will shift
his focus to India...So in both cases it will be good for india..A news
appeared in US newspaper which say that pakistan policies are not
governed by current government but by military commanders and ISI and
they also said that there r lot of military commanders which have
sympathy with bin laden..They say it might possible that pakistan may
say yes now but later on they may turn...SO India should just wait and
watch...And a
lso it is good time for India to attack on militants as they will not
have any help from outside....