Re: American Military presence in Pakistan?

At last Penecillin is around ! Why we fear any country would be
interested in
taking over India ? In this millinium if we offer present India in a
silver
platter, will any one be interested ? If we offer it back to Britain
they will
probably debate it and decide to give us a hefty aid package to take the

ide
elsewhere.

We have a nehuruvian infection, siding against the white blood cells
active
in our system. Why should we worry unless Peeking instructs the Bengali
communist, to raise the slogan, so that benefits will pour into the
pockets
of China. American Visit is the best thing that could have happened, and

it must have been Divine intervention, a balm for the sore limbs over
Kashmir.

If the CPI members have loyalty to India, they must bring under scrutiny

all
the
stupid Madarasas being put up to handicap the bright Indian Muslims, and

take
them away from a decent future. Govt. Should interefere with it like
they do
in
every othert activity. Close them up as they arte the greatest danger
for
India.
To curb Malaria cesspools have to be dried up !

Saahitya_umar