India's place in the world....

I believe India is the only hope for this planet in this century - India
MUST build a strong military to protect its borders but we are also
endowed with maturity and wisdom from ancient times to look upon others
through an empathetic lens!!

What the world needs in this century is a country with a vibrant
economy, democratic power structure, and a strong military but also has
a great heritage, ancient wisdom, culture, and respect for human life -
I cannot think of any other country capable of fitting in this slot
other than India!  Can you?

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.