Re: indias pakistan troubles

I read Mr Gandotra's views with interset. He is a non believer of
Hinduism
which makes him the most strange person in the world.It's the fault of
his
upbringing. The world is fed up with the Islamic Fundamentalists. The
world
history is replete with the heinous crimes prepetrated in the name of
Islam.
Have we not ,Mr Gandotra, bled enough blood in the name of Islamic Jehad
?
Ask those who have lost their loved ones on the alter of this barbaric
terrorism !
Unfortunately, the Indian people have weakest political will to solve
this
problem. Probably Mahatma Gandhi ( whom I adore as a divine incarnation)

could not anticipate the Islamic Fundamentalism. But , if in this
juncture
we do not take hard step against the fundamentalists,we will be doomed
for
ever. In china, the rules are very tough. Similarily we need to have
such
kinds of rules like possession of illigal arms should warrent immidiate
capital punishment in public. Only such kinds of strictness will solve
these
kinds of problems.
So far as Kashmir Solutions are concerned,the government need not ask
any
political parties or go for any human rights benedictions. The moment a
terrorist is captured he must be shot dead immediately. How did we solve
the
Punjab problem ? Wasn't it a tit for tat tactics.
Besides that the next thing is to bomb Pakistani training camps. No
other
country will ever come for Pakistan's support at this juncture. The
world
knows that it has been perpetrating terrorism in the subcontinent for
such a
long time.
So be prepared for the worst and exterminate the Muslim clergies
(Kathmullah)and all those who support Islamic terrorism (Jihad) directly
or
indirectly. Only then India as a nation will survive
Thanks