Re: indias pakistan troubles

I think Mr. Bhattacharya needs to relax, look at the positives,
understand & respect the diversity of humans including Muslims.
I was born in a Hindu family (but I don't believe in Hinduism) and have
been and am very very close to a few Muslim families - infact I am
considered a part of those families and have an important say in the
families (Just like any member normally in any family has). These
families I am talking of are believers of Islam and the normal religious

practices are followed by them.
Having this exposure now for more than 25 years, I can tell Mr.
Bhattacharya that he is only looking at the worst part which very much
exists in every religion's followers today. But this not mean that the
religion or all its followers are same.
Religion and its organisation (Islam and Mosque, Hinduism and the
Temply, Christianism and Church) mostly work mostly at cross-purposes
and this is the fault of the human-beings that create the problems.
Power (be it Political, religious or from any other aspect of social
life) is today in teh hand of Corrupt ones. And the fault of this is :
We the common people have stopped bothering about social aspects of life

and are concerned (if at all) just with our Career (earnign money) and
at times with family etc.

All this brings us to the earleir point of discussion: Should not the
common people start taking interest in social activities (including
Religion, politics) and take them in other honest hands ?

Dear Mr. Bhattacharya, as a minimum, please do not spread the hatred
further. It is as bad as committing violence. It is possible for me to
understand that you have possibly been hurt by various incidente, but
the resposne of a mature person is not by taking revenge, but by
building bridges, by connecting people, by reducing tensions, hatred and

violence and help people understand & respect the diversity.