Re: indias pakistan troubles

"lexcon" <lex.con@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Do you think india will ever solve its problems in kashmir, or is it
>more
>likely that the problem is here to stay for the forseeable future?
>With the other "powers"  such as nepal, bangladesh and so on kicking
>india
>around what is the future for india?

The future for India is what we make of it. Kashmir can be handled quite

fast - that is once we decide what we wish to do. What I can't
understand is
why we so badly want to keep Kashmir... I mean most of us can't go and
settle there, most of the people who do live there hate the idea of
being
Indians, and then all those lives and all that money thrown away to keep

them Indians. I guess I just don't see the point.

Ritu