Re: indias pakistan troubles

[Note from Moderator] - I strongly disagree with Mr. Bhattacharya's view
of Islam!  The question posed by Mr. Adler is that Kashmir is being
invaded by militants and is India going to protect itself?  I feel that
Islam is being demonized and terrorized so recklessly all over the world
that it is not clear to me who the real terrorists are!!

- Moderator

P. Bhattacharya wrote:
-----------------------
Of course it will remain for ever. It will be like
this as long as Islam exists on the face of the earth.

There is nothing much to analyse. All you need to do
is to get rid of Islam and Muslims permanently. That'd
solve everything. You can't kill 5 or 10 terrorists.
Muslims breed like insects. How many can you kill ?
You need to destroy the whole lot.

But then nobody has the balls to do that, or even
admit that in public. So it will continue like this.
It'll be worse day by day.