Peace & Justice Petition to President Bush and the US

Government
Sender: owner-india_policy@cinenet.net

           In the aftermath of the ruthless attack on the World Trade
        Center and Pentagon, we implore the leaders of the United States

        to ensure that justice be served by protecting the innocent
        citizens of all nations.

           We demand that the President maintain the civil liberties of
        all U.S. residents, protect the human rights of all people at
        home and abroad, and guarantee that this attempted attack on the

        principles and freedoms of the United States will not succeed.

           We plead for a thorough investigation of the terrorist events

        before any retaliation.

           We call for PEACE and JUSTICE, not revenge.  LET THERE BE
        PEACE ALL OVER THE WORLD!

           http://junior.apk.net/~halder/poll.html
           => Call for Peace & Justice