Re: Chimera of a Muslim Population Growth Rate

I have to agree with Mr.Venu Gopal.
The article by Dr. Mohan Rao is a very good piece of
analysis.The article certainly punctures some lies
propagated by extremists.

I know many families Hindu/Muslim/Christian/Dalit (Iam
not really sure if it is politically correct to
include Dalits in to any religion- but that is a
different issue altogether) who has more than 3
children.And most of them are poor (some of them are
middle class!!!!).

I personally like to  think population is  not the
biggest problem. Poverty is.

I would like to know from Sanjay how an entire
university  can be branded as Communist.

Venkat