Re: US bashing

amar rao wrote about the Skidmore fiasco:

>   Could you pls let us know more about this?

Well, I do not have too many details and haven't come across any reports
in
the media as well. What I do know was told to me by an acquaintance who
is
the editor of the university weekly paper in the Skidmore college, NY.
Vetere was incensed at the administration's decision to send back Indian

students [most of them would need to repeat the semester]. The reason
given
was "We are at war with Afghanistan, they live nearby. It is safer if
they
go".

I'll ask him for further details when I see him next.

Ritu