Reply to Subroto

The vast majority of Indians are complacent about national defense and any
slight suggestion of it is immediately concluded as extremism....

You may not be an extremist but you sure are "wishful" about "unity" in an age
when even the Europeans cannot agree on common currency - but isn't that a
form of extremism?!!

- Srinu