WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

As I was saying the low yield nuclear weapons are fundamentally
different and may not fall under the same treaties for nuclear weapons.
Here, I am posting a paragraph from the letter issued by the Indian
Embassy on May 13th, 1998 which is when India performed the second set
of nuclear tests and are crucial for reactor technology and low yield
nuclear weapons simulations!!  We WILL perform as many tests as we need
to for the sake of India's enduring freedom in order to build the best
weapons program despite the ignorance and arrogance from around the
world and from within India!
___________
In continuation of the planned programme of underground nuclear tests
begun on the 11th of May,  two more sub-kiloton nuclear tests were
carried out at Pokharan range at 12:21 PM on the 13th of  May, 1998. The
tests have been carried out to generate additional data for improved
computer simulation of designs and for attaining the capability to carry
out subcritical experiments, if  considered necessary. The tests were
fully contained with no release of radioactivity into the atmosphere.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.