Re: Chimera of a Muslim Population Growth Rate

Sanjay,
I think it makes more sense to analyse/criticize the
content rather than merely attacking the person
presenting an argument (argumentum ad hominem).
The mere fact that some argument has come from a leftist
or a rightist or a centrist, by itself does not make
the argument valid or invalid.

Thanks,
Sunil.