Chimera of a Muslim Population Growth Rate

Dear Prabhu,

Thank you for the update on the serious nature of this forum.  I must
remind
you, however, that it is your posting of JNU propaganda that has
tarnished
the reputation of this forum.

One does not 'rebut' or 'debate' propaganda.  One either ignores it or
exposes it for what it is.

IMHO,
Sanjay