Re: Two wrongs do not make a right II

Two wrongs don't make a right but the magnitude of one wrong or
injustice can serve as a useful baseline for judging how much moral
indignation should reasonably be allocated to another wrong or
injustice: not all wrongs are equally reprehensible.
That is why, I believe, recounting the incidents in Delhi and
countless others in our country is relevant to this discussion. In
light of the scale and ubiquity of intolerance and injustice practiced
and
tolerated (by public and private parties alike) in our country, it is,
arguably, unreasonable for Indians to make the shameful acts of a few
bigots in the US, against innocent minorities, the center piece of their

critique of this nation.
Abhijit