Re: Chimera of a Muslim Population Growth Rate

And I presume that the Sangh parivar propaganda which
is just a little better than the Nazi propaganda...is
the truth ????

I defer to Bertrand Russell....

"Why is propaganda so much more successful when it
stirs up hatred than when it tries to stir up friendly
feeling? "