Re: WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

In a message dated 10/25/01 6:15:26 AM Central Daylight Time,
sdcvamsi@yhaoo.com writes:

<< It is why we must NEVER forget May 11th, 1998 when we had to stand up

against
 the hegemonic nations to explain to them that we are a people united
against
 "ideological terrorism" and that our enduring freedom will be defended
by
 weapons of mass destruction if so necessary!!

 Sincerely,
 Vamsi M. >>

Our enduring freedom needs to be defended not by weapons of mass
destruction
but by weapons of mass construction. By our willingness and ability to
establish the rule of law, individual freedoms, equality of opportunity,

preservation of our environment,  and creation of wealth. Once we are
economically strong we will automatically be able to have a powerful
military. To make a strong military at the expense of the other things
would
lead us on the same path along which Russia has been from 1915 to 1990.
We
have greater enemies within than outside our country.

Regards

N.P. Singh