Separation of Quebec?

Hello, My name is Sarah, and I live in Brookfield, WI.  I was wondering
=
if you could send me some information about the Separation of Quebec?  =

If you can't, that's ok, I'm doing a project about the Separation, and I
=
can't find much!

Sarah

These are the subjects:

!) Why dod they want to separte?
2) What the results were?  (government thought)
3) Which people were for which side?
4) What kind of government or leadership did they want?
5) What pieces of land did they split it up between?

Thanx again!