Re: the truth about America....

Dear Srinu:

As Ritu said I would have been angry if I am not so thoroughly amused by
=
your denseness.  You picked up the most insignificant and hilarious part
=
of my message and that too in the literal sense.  I hope you are in no =

important position to decide on other people's destiny because you have
=
the ability to screw it up beyond repair by your choice of priorities.
=
Why did you not comment on the rest of my message and engage in a =
rational debate.  Your language, such as sista and dude and bro, informs
=
me that you have picked up the worst part of the American street lingo
=
without its attendant freshness.  For your info, yes, I am a sick dude =

and love it as I have been a bum in the concrete jungles of Bronx in New
=
York City for a long time and did all the shit thing that is beyond your
=
comprehension.  It is not easy to intimidate me.  So please put on your
=
thinking cap once again and read my message, this time seriously and =
carefully, and examine what I wrote made some sense or not.  I would =
accept any constructive criticism or difference of opinion but for god's
=
sake do not trivialize it.  That is so uncool.

Regards=20

Priyo

----- Original Message -----=20