Re: WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

Srinu wrote:

>Yo sista Ritu stop bitchin' so much....

Why?
I don't know how long you have been subscribed to this forum, Srinu, but
the
last time Vamsi questioned my commitment to India [less than 2 months
ago],
I very politely asked him not to do so unless he has a specific reason
for
doing so. That is about my limit, when it comes to putting up with
irrational personal attacks. Surely, you can understand that, after all
you
just told Priyo that you are not servile.

Ritu