Re: the truth about America....

Priyo wrote:

> I notice a distinct change in Vamsi in recent posts.  I always admired him
> in the past for straightforward sincere views.

My commitment to individual liberties and to speak on those terms remains
unperturbed but what has changed in recent times, and especially after the
fall of Soviet Union, Gulf War, and now Afghanistan, is the way the "free
world", or more specifically NATO, thinks about those same issues!  So now, I
find myself in disagreement with most who may have agreed with me in the past.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.