Re: Shri Mitra on individual rights

Mr Rohit,
Please recall those days when blacks had to invoke
their individual rights and just how long it took for
this country to allow them to rightfully use it when
necessary.
Bad part was not some guys not invoking their rights;
but of some guys not being allowed to invoke the
rights. if that was good constitution; u make a
decision what was bad.

amar