Re: the truth about America....

Mr Mittal,
 As you rightly put it, I am nobody to ask anyone why
they left their home country. Certianly I do not doubt
the concern/values that they have towards their home
country. My only concern was the constant harping
about happenings in India. We have to work towards
making it better and its nobody else's job.If people
leave for work/shelter, then they have a case for it;
however if it is for peace, then I would think that it
would do more good to strive making India a peaceful
place rather than run off to one.

amar