Re: the truth about America....

Now...now, Ritu!  Did you miss my previous post?  Here it is again: "The only 'fear' I
have is that I may be surrounded by 'Indians' who neither have the capacity nor the
courage to rationalize India's problems through a logical lens and that they may be
driven to fear their own country by paranoia and opportunism.  These are the same
cowards who criticize India endlessly - churning their mouthpiece until their brain is
tired and their fear takes over eventually!!"