Re: the truth about America....

Vamsi wrote:

>Rahul Mittal wrote:
>
> > I hope Mr. Rao that you are not implying that people who leave India
for
> > opportunities abroad do not care for their homeland.
>
>This is exactly what I would imply!!  India offers just the same kind
of
>opportunities
>but many immigrants look for an easy way out!

<L> India offers the same kind of opportunities? Vamsi, when did you
last
come to India? And did you actually open your eyes and look around?
And having done that, did you actually *see*? I doubt it, because you
would
not have made such a patently ridiculous statement had you done so.

As for the patriotism of the NRIs, tell me one thing, where does your
above
indictment leave you?
And before you ask - I am an Indian born and bred. Have never lived
anywhere
else, have never felt the desire to do so either. You can't say the
same,
can you?

Ritu