Re: the truth about America....

Rahul Mittal wrote:

> I hope Mr. Rao that you are not implying that people who leave India for
> opportunities abroad do not care for their homeland.

This is exactly what I would imply!!  India offers just the same kind of opportunities
but many immigrants look for an easy way out!  Also, I believe Mr. Rahul has drawn some
conclusions about me in his post which are rude and unsubstantiated.  They are possibly
driven only by his own personal prejudices.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.