Re: WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

Vamsi wrote:

>The only balance that we need now is that we are going to stand up
>India/Indians first and then think about the world later!

That is exactly what I have been saying. If I am not mistaken, you are
the
one with your attention focussed on the evil hegemonic countries...

>We are NOT going to
>be pushed around when brave young Indians give their lives in defense
of
>the
>country and we, living under their shadows, do not have the courage to
>stand
>behind them all the way!  This is very cowardly!

And this is in response to which statement of mine? Or are you just
indulging in rhetoric again?

Ritu, who has lost family and friends in wars and wonders what on earth
is
Vamsi talking about *now*