Re: the truth about America....

Priyo ji,
 I just can ask you one question, why did you not stay
back in India and strive to make it better (or should
I say protect her torn back side); Yes, India  (more
than ever) now needs fighters who can show the
resolute and will to stay put and make it a better
place to live. I remember one person on this list who
talked about the satyagraha way of getting work done
in govt offices. We need more of such people who can
fight; not really the ones who run away from it.

amar

--- sdcvamsi@yahoo.com wrote:

> Please help make the Manifesto better, or accept it,
> and propagate it!

> Priyo Goswami wrote:
>
> > An American in the street may be naive asking Bin
> Laden to kiss his Irish
> > ass, but he
> > is one determined motherfuc--r ready to do
> impossible things to protect
> > his country and its people and interests if
> needed.  If our mother India
> > could give birth to some such Indian Jihadis to
> protect her torn  backside
> > and put some smile back in her sad face by
> building the country brick by
> > brick, foolish but resolute instead of
> enlightened, corrupt and
> > word-spinner,  we would have removed the smell of
> the third world from our
> > skins long time ago.
> >

> Mr. Priyo, we ARE those Jihadis!!  All of us!
>
> Sincerely,
> Vamsi M.

> This is the National Debate on System Reform.
> debate@indiapolicy.org
> Rules, Procedures, Archives:
> http://www.indiapolicy.org/debate/

=====