Re: the truth about America....

The only "fear" I have is that I may be surrounded by "Indians" who neither
have the capacity nor the courage to rationalize India's problems through a
logical lens and that they may be driven to fear their own country by paranoia
and opportunism.  These are the same cowards who criticize India endlessly -
churning their mouthpiece until their brain is tired and their fear takes
over!!  I am not denouncing America as much as I am asking fellow Indians to
stand up for our own and build a country which they dream of!  Admiring
America, no matter how wonderful the propaganda, is NOT your own and it will
NEVER be your own!  However, India gives us a chance to make something of our
own through courage, logic, hard work, and endless determination!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.