Re: WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

The only balance that we need now is that we are going to stand up
India/Indians first and then think about the world later!  We are NOT going to
be pushed around when brave young Indians give their lives in defense of the
country and we, living under their shadows, do not have the courage to stand
behind them all the way!  This is very cowardly!

--
Sincerely,
Vamsi M.