Re: the truth about America....

Vamsi wrote:

>I do not know who Priyo is and for all we know s/he could be an
American
>Agent
>pretending to be an Indian Immigrant and trying to spread his own
agenda.
>If,
>however, s/he is really an Indian Immigrant then your American masters
>would
>be quiet happy that yet another immigrant has been assimilated
>successfully!

An American agent? A succesfully assimilated Indian? This is beginning
sound like the Borg. Mayhap you have been watching/reading too much
science
fiction lately?

Another reason Priyo wrote this way could be that s/he is loyal [Priyo,
could you share this much personal information please?] and grateful for
the
services rendered and opportunities provided. Or just the ability to see
and
acknowledge the good points of others regardless of their nationality
and
creed.

>As for me "being gone by now if some American was pointing a gun to my
>back",
>I own firearms not so much as to protect my life but to protect my
decency
>think on my own and to keep me free from becoming another servile
>immigrant!

That has to be the strangest reason I have ever heard for possessing a
gun.
Since when does having a gun protect your freedom of thought? Last I
heard,
America protects the right to free speech. So, you couldn't possibly
have to
wave back a mob of American demons with a gun, in order to think or
speak
freely...

Maybe the fear of appearing to be a servile immigrant prevents you from
seeing how far you have bent in the other direction - right into
paranoid
suspicion and bitter denunciation.

Ritu