Re: the truth about America....

I do not know who Priyo is and for all we know s/he could be an American Agent
pretending to be an Indian Immigrant and trying to spread his own agenda.  If,
however, s/he is really an Indian Immigrant then your American masters would
be quiet happy that yet another immigrant has been assimilated successfully!

As for me "being gone by now if some American was pointing a gun to my back",
I own firearms not so much as to protect my life but to protect my decency to
think on my own and to keep me free from becoming another servile immigrant!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

--
Sincerely,