Importance of solving Pak issue

I wanted to add one more point to my previous post. In the
last paragraph of that post I was talking about how I do not
wish to make China the ideal for us to strive towards. I just
wanted to add that economically one of the biggest reasons
we are "lagging behind" the rest of South East Asia is simply
because of our refusal (yes, I said refusal) to resolve the
Kashmir issue. Or at least to move beyond it. Btw, I do
believe Pakistan is just as equal to blame, but India could
have done better.

Ask yourselves the following simple questions.

Q: Who is the USA's biggest trading partner?