Re: hard earned Indian Tax money goes to international

interests!!
Sender: owner-india_policy@cinenet.net

I certainly agree that helping rebuild Kashmir would certainly help
give India more political support.

At the same time I can understand why India is anxious to offer aid
to Afghanistan. If terrorist training camps are in Afghanistan, then it
will help if the future government of Afghanistan has friendlier terms
with India and vice versa. This will at least help some of the terrorism

experienced in Kashmir.

Also, Pakistan will certainly rush towards ensuring it holds a strong
influence on the future Afghanistan government. So it will be good
if India can gain some goodwill and not let the new Afghanistan
government become lopsided against India.

I think it is a good diplomatic move, but I do hope that there is a
more serious effort to rebuild Kashmir as well. But both actions are
quite important.

What I actually found more interesting in that same article, is that
India offered to "gift" the U.S. with $1 million of Ciproflaxin. I again

think that is a good diplomatic move, but I was surprised that you
did not mention it. *shrug* I guess poor and impoverished post-war
Afghanistani people deserve aid much less than the wealthiest
nation in the world.

Sincerely,
Rahul Mittal.

  ----- Original Message -----=20