Re: WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

Rahul Mittal wrote:

> I am sorry sir, but the day any country actually uses nuclear weapons to
> achieve military
> objectives, I think you and I will have no choice but to be looking forward
> to the end of the world in a matter of a few days.

Oh really!  People in Hiroshima and Nagasaki disagree with your statements!
The world has not ended since then and in fact, the country that used these
weapons and continues to build even more powerful ones became even stronger!!

Indians will NEVER forget the day when we had to stand against the hegemonic
powers to explain to them that we will not turn our backs on our national
security and that we will will bear any burden to protect our liberty!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.