Re: the truth about America....

This article is not a true depiction of what America is - much like the
propaganda of US Government publishes frequently!  I am quiet surprised that
Mr. Barun has posted this article without a deeper analysis!

In America, as I am here and I can certainly talk about it, many immigrant
businesses were threatened, people of foreign origin were harassed, and there
is little respect for anyone that seems "un-american".  Even in the face of
such tyranny, immigrants do not buy guns to protect themselves.  In fact, the
gun sales have increased among Americans after the Sept 11th accident and no
change was observed among the immigrant population!!  So that is the great
fallacy in our mindset as immigrants....we look at America as a great land of
opportunity and trust every American while they point guns behind our backs!!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

--
Sincerely,