Re: WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

Rahul Mittal wrote:

> So you are actually advocating the deployment of nuclear weapons for reasons
> other than to serve as a deterrent. I am sorry sir, but the day any country
> actually uses nuclear weapons to achieve military objectives, I think you
> and I will have no choice but to be looking forward to the end of the world
> in a matter of a few days.

I would be quiet ashamed to say this to the brave armed forces of India that
somehow the rest of the world matters more to the people of India than the
land that they are willing to protect with their lives!!

Once again, India must focus on developing a strong military in the century if
we are going to give liberty to first ourselves and then to the rest of the
world!!  Hegemonic powers would like you to think otherwise!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.