RE: WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!

Hi Guys !
>From thousands of kilometres away, & having not set foot in India ever,
I feel
a sense of loyalty to my mother country. Agreed, weapons provocative war
& not
peace. But reality, is that we don't live in an utopia. There will
always be
disagreement. I feel that we need to be more patriotic. Lets support
this nuke
policy (high or low yield nukes). Lets intimidate those around us. Make
them
believe that we are bigger, better & most powerful. This will stimulate
nation of positiveness, which will flow into all avenues of India's
policies,
economic included. Remember the public interviews of American citizens
on CNN,
"lets go to Afghanistan & kick Osama's butt". They love their country &
feel
that America can achieve anything it desires, hence they are the super
power,
both in terms of might & economy. We should support our country fully,
lets
stimulate this positiveness. Do we really need to have the dollar in
India. 500
years ago, was America the leading power ? So why now, do we allow  the
NYSE
rule the world. India has been a very self sufficient country for
thousand of
years. Have we forgotten who invented the "zero", the first abolution
infrastructure. Have we forgotten that while the rest of the world was
running
around naked or in animal skins, Indians were adorned in fine silk. We
don't
need international opinion to tell us what to do. We can be self
sufficient.
Let not the Dollar divide and conquer us. Judging by many of the Indian
nationals living abroad, it shows that we don't believe in our country.
These
citizens abroad prefer building another nation, supporting governments
(even if
not directly, but certainly through paying of taxes etc, exchange of
knowledge)
that have negative foreign policies on India.
The world is ruled by the might of the sword, as much as we won't
believe this,
its true. America has offered many countries, militant groups etc
military
assistance, in exchange for services that have helped build its economic
might.
Saudi Arabia, one of the richest oil producing nations, has American
military
barracks, in echange for allowing America to influence its foreign
exchange
policies. Why did Saudi accept the American assistance, & not opt to ask
for
help from a non nuclear superpower ? This is also true for Kuwait.
America is
now disguising this sword as a pen.
Indians, lets support India in its nuke program, & lets make a bigger
sword
which will result in a mightier pen.

Mervin Rughbeer
South Africa