Re: Some other things I would not like to forget

Why do you associate religious extremism in India with
Islam? As far as India is concerned, the thinking of
the saffron brigade needs curbing first, along with
the Islamic fundamentalists.

We raise such a hue & cry about the Bamiyan statues'
demolition by the Taliban. What about the demolition
of a mosque in our own country and what is even worse,
people who were responsible for that ghastly act sit
in government? And they want more...Shiv Sena has
destroyed the social fabric of Mumbai beyond
recognition by use of mob terror tactics. Just as an
illustration of our biases, most Indian media outlets
have conveniently covered up the vandalism of the Taj
Mahal by BJP's youth wing.
(http://www.thenewspapertoday.com/india/inside.phtml?NEWS_ID=30386)

I wonder what would have been the case if SIMI members
had done something similar to a temple.

Let us not be selective in what we shouldn't forget.